Sunday, March 2, 2014

Looking for something FREE??

As the school year winds down to a close, I find myself once again "Caught in the Middle." What started out as a catch phrase for a teacher of middle grades has morphed into a several different meanings these past couple of years.  I was, "caught" between choosing science over math, "caught" since I'm the only science teacher with both 7th & 8th grades, and now "caught" as I begin to contemplate moving into curriculum full time.  I hope that my being "caught" this time may benefit you.

I'm looking to produce more activities, units, and assessments with a broader base. I want to know what you, specifically, could use in your classroom.  Email me your requests and if I pick your's, you will have the resources to try out in your classroom or on your grade level team for FREE.  In return, all I ask is that you provide me with feedback so that I can add these to my store.  

If you are interested, email me at jenalphillips@gmail.com and give me a general idea of what you are looking for and when you would need the work complete.  I will be putting together a survey for the specifics that I will send out if your work is chosen. 

I hope to hear from some of you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment