Sunday, December 1, 2013

Yamie Chess Review

You know that I'm always on the look out for the next great product.  There hasn't really been anything lately that has caught my eye, until now.  I was approached recently to review a new product coming out that really pushes the envelope for students.  Critical thinking is something that I always want to promote for my students, but like anything in teaching, presenting material in a way that makes students work for the answer is an art of teaching.   Yamie Chess has written and supplement to coincide with the classical chess game, and it goes deep.  The rigor and depth that their comic provides is outstanding.  They've left no stone unturned and have consulted experts in the field.  If you are looking for something for a chess club or for your own child, you must check out this product! I plan on purchasing a set for my own 7 year old.


Yamie Chess: https://www.yamiechess.com

My review: https://www.yamiechess.com/arizona-science-teacher#author-information

Disclaimer:  Although I was compensated for my formal review, the opinions in the review are my own.  No compensation was made for my blog post.

2 comments:

Gurjender singh said...

Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.I will be waiting for your next post.
chess beginners

jyoti soni said...

Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page chess training On this website we will show you how to win your chess games. Depending on your current knowledge we have several tips how you can improve your game.

Post a Comment