Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful...

I have been away for a while focusing on family and career.  I've always been grateful, however, for this outlet to be creative and share ideas.  When I began this blog, I felt stuck in my career.  Doing the same things year after year is not my idea of a good time.  And since I chose this career because I knew that it would provide years of different situations and kids, and a creative outlet, and fun...well I needed that again.  Now in my 2nd year of teaching gifted junior highers, things in the classroom are exciting and there are colleagues that provide that creative support.  So...I've sorta...kinda...put online activities on the back burner.  I'm beyond blessed in my life and for my little blog in the desert that allows me to reach out, to share with whomever might listen, and to be creative!  Happy Thanksgiving to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment