Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super Duper Weekend!

I have quite a number of posts that I've been sitting on this week.  This weekend, I'm going to try to gather them all up and get them all posted.  It will include fabulous education links I've found, (always a Godsend!) some freebie forms and handouts I created, and some reflections about modeling in the classroom.

In the meantime, there will be teacher sales running both on TN and TpT.  My TN site is running 30% off all weekend and the TpT site will run 20% today and Monday, and 28% tomorrow with the store coupon SUPER!  I hope you stop by and check it out!  As I was crafting an email to send out to followers this morning, I realized that I had upload 12 new products since winter break.  All of my files that are sitting dormant for math have gotten a facelift and being put to work even though I won't get to use them for a while.



0 comments:

Post a Comment