Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ready or Not...

I just got an email from someone on my campus that said 43 more days until spring break.  I don't need to know that!  I have so much to do and so much to cover that although I'd like to extend my break...deep breath...I need to get back to work!  Today, in a marathon of procrastination, I uploaded and changed some of the math items that I had started working on at the end of last school year.  I'm the worst with unfinished projects, but now that they are done I can focus my attention once again on science.  Up this quarter...ecology for 7th and physics for 8th...oh and science fair.  Science fair has given me a few gray hairs this year already, but live and learn.  Here is a little sneak download from the 3 items I uploaded today.

This is one of the items, but I'm too lazy right now to make another image for the sampler!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I can't look that far ahead! I'm waiting for Mardi Gras break (the one benefit of living in Louisiana this year)! Good luck tomorrow!

Caught in the Middle said...

Oooh...how many days is that?

Post a Comment