Friday, December 28, 2012

New Blogging Feature

For a while now I've wanted multiple pages set up so that I can put everything in one place.  Tonight I have made my first steps toward making my blog more than just a journal of my ramblings, I've made it a resource.  In the upper left column is a list of my resource pages.  Freebies is something that I've wanted to have for a while.  It's easy to return to the blog and find what it is that you are looking for.  The science blog sites is something that I put together for my last school as a resource and to encourage teachers that wanted to make science exciting.  The last, at least for now, is a reference for teachers on how to do different types of inquiry in their classrooms and the outline of the 5 E's often associated with quality science education.  In 2013, I want my blog to be a place that others can find the resources they need to be better science teachers.

2 comments:

Hodgesgal said...

I really, really love that feature! I am already inspired by checking out your freebies! Plus, I love the organization. Definitely resourceful. Thanks!
Elizabeth
www.hodgesherald.blogspot.com

Caught in the Middle said...

Thanks!

Post a Comment