Sunday, November 25, 2012

Teacher Sales!

Just wanted to pass along sales news, in case you don't frequent the teacher products websites.  Both Teachers Pay Teachers and Teachers Notebook are running big sales.  TN started yesterday and runs through Monday.  In addition to personal sales up to 50% off, the company also will tack on another 10% savings.  I just spent a whopping $13 and picked up some amazing clip art and other items.  TpT begins tomorrow and runs through Tuesday.  The items can be up to 28% off and they have a much larger selection of lessons for upper grades.  I too am running a sale in my site...Hope you check it out!!






1 comments:

Margaret Vaughan said...

Hi Jena,

I nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award. I found it through TPT. Not only does your blog have great ideas, but it is super cute too!

You just made it under the 200 or less followers cut line! You can check out my blog for the info and details on the award. :)

-Margaret
iHeartLiteracy

Post a Comment