Monday, July 30, 2012

I better figure out the timing...

of this marathon I'm running!  7th grade's activity was too long, 8th grade's too short.  Luckily there are so many amazing sites out there to share.  Have you ever watched TED ED?  The ED makes it relevant to classrooms.  Today as we reviewed cell concepts that the 8th graders learned in 6th grade, I played the Wacky History of Cell Theory.  It's animated and interesting and an extra that I've planned every day just in case I need it!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

It's fun isn't it trying to figure out just how long something is going to take in the classroom??? That's my #1 problem! :)

I need to check out TED ED.

Shannon
http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

Hodgesgal said...

I nominated you for a blog award. Visit my site to accept.

Elizabeth
Hodges Herald

Caught in the Middle said...

Thanks Elizabeth! That's so thoughtful.

Post a Comment