Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fun with Flight

Last week, we started to implement a unit to correspond to the ELA Common Core in all subject areas.  Aviation is our theme, so I unearthed a supplemental unit that I used years ago.  I updated it and am in the midst of using it in the classroom.  I've already uploaded it to my stores, but will offer it for free here, in Google docs, until Tuesday afternoon.  It is one of those units that always keeps kids engaged and learning...even in the final weeks of school.  Enjoy!

This link has expired.  If you still would like to get a copy of this fun unit, you can check it out HERE or HERE.

2 comments:

Mrs. Burke said...

Wow - what an awesome unit. When I first saw this, I knew I'd be adding it to my cart. When I checked your blog and you were offering it free, I hit the jackpot. Thanks so much for all of your hard work to make my life easier. You Rock!

Caught in the Middle said...

Glad you can use it...I'm going to start doing this more often!

Post a Comment