Friday, May 11, 2012

Exhaustion

I think I can, I think I can, I think I need a nap! These last couple of weeks are exhausting.  I'm trying to keep them busy and engaged, but I am fighting an uphill battle and am falling asleep even as I type this...

Hope you all had a marvelous teacher appreciation week.  Two days left to link up...chances right now are pretty good for winning one of my 3 gift card give aways!

This, hands down, was one of the best teacher appreciation weeks I've ever had.  I'm grateful and thankful each and everyday to work with an amazingly supportive community!  The kids started my week off by writing me a song (and performing it!).  I've never had a song written about me before!! , I received summer beach bags, latte gift cards, fruit, an awesome Hawaiian guava cake, a massage, movie tickets, and too many other goodies.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Awwww...sounds like you did have a great week! Nothing was done at our school this week for the teachers. But I appreciated myself by buying a thirty-one bag!!:)

Shannon
http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

Caught in the Middle said...

I love thirty-one!! I would have bought something too...sometimes we just need to take care of things ourselves. (Speaking of which...I may have to take care of things myself tomorrow. HA!) After hearing from so many that no one did anything to show appreciation, everything our parents and students did means so much more!

Shannon said...

LOL! I know what you mean about tomorrow-my husband starts night shift tomorrow night, and my 3 kids are 18,19,20-need I say more???? :)

Shannon
http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

Post a Comment