Sunday, May 13, 2012

Appreciation ~Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!

Thanks to all for playing along this teacher appreciation week.  Now it's time for me to appreciate you as a reader and teacher...Random.org picked #7, 9, and 2  as the winners of the gift cards.  Congrats to Sherrie, Shannon and Audrey!!!! Ladies if you will email me (jenalphillips@gmail.com) your gift card preference order 1-3 of if you'd like Starbucks, Barnes and Noble, or Target and your address, I will get those in the mail.  It will be first come first serve! (Now we'll see who really is online late on Mother's Day. :)

Have a great Monday!!

8 comments:

Sherrie said...

WOO HOO! I won. :) I sent you an email. Thanks for the wonderful giveaway Jena.

Mrs. Fields said...

I am so excited!! Thank you for having the fun party.

Life in Middle School said...

So close!! But that's okay - thanks for hosting! :)

Lauren
Life in Middle School
http://middleschoolforlife.blogspot.com/

Caught in the Middle said...

Thanks everyone for playing along!!

Shannon said...

I'm so excited-just sent you an email! :)

Thanks for having the giveaway!

Shannon
http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

Caught in the Middle said...

Email me your contact info so that I can mail it this week. ;)

Caught in the Middle said...

Shannon and Audrey, I still need your info to send your cards...Sherrie, yours is in the mail!

Caught in the Middle said...

Shannon and Audrey,
I haven't forgotten you, but need an address to mail your cards to...

Post a Comment