Saturday, May 5, 2012

Appreciation Continues...

Tomorrow evening, I will be setting up my first ever linky party, and hope you will join sometime during the week to showcase all the ways you have been appreciated in the classroom.  For those that link up, I will be giving away (my first, yay!!) gift certificates to Starbucks, Barnes and Noble, and Target for you to get a little something for yourself in honor of choosing to dedicate your life to education!!


AND...
Beginning tomorrow, and for the next 2 days, Teachers Pay Teachers are also running appreciation sales!  My store is running a 20% off sale, but using the code TAD12, you can save another 8%!!  What a great deal.  I know I've filled my cart with some interesting items that I know I can use next year, and most sellers will be providing discounts up to 20% off as well!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey! I changed the name of my blog piece-of-cupcake-life! Here's my brand spankin new URL!

www.teach-bake-love.blogspot.com

Check it out!

-Melissa :)

Post a Comment