Saturday, May 12, 2012

6th Grade CCSS Big Idea Posters for Math

I had taken a break from working on the Math posters since it didn't look like I was teaching math next year, but everything is so up in the air right now that I might still be teaching it.  It's always amazing how other people's movements can effect your own.  I will be glad once the dust actually settles and I know for sure exactly what I will be doing.  I had also put in for a transfer next year to move in to junior high.  I think it's time for a change and I will hopefully know for sure by next Friday.  If I stay, I'm math, if I go I'm science.  Either way I'll be happy. :)

In the meantime, I'll keep working on the 6th grade math common core.  The Big Idea posters are done and FREE to all that might be able to use them.  The other parts (just like I did with the 7th grade) are almost finished.  I'll post those when I'm done as well.  It's been uploaded to both TpT and TN for the taking!

7 comments:

Laura Ellison said...

I've been looking for some of these! Totally printing these for next year!

Laura

Will Grade For Coffee

Caught in the Middle said...

Glad you can use them!!

Alana Gilliam said...

I'm working on making 8th grade ones. They take a lot of time. These look great!

Caught in the Middle said...

They do take forever, but it's something that I think everyone is probably going to need soon! Just FYI, someone on TpT was looking for 8th grade ones, Alana.

Adrianne said...

wondering if anyone has seen 7th grade? thanks

Caught in the Middle said...

I have the entire 7th grade set on TpT for free! There is a link on the side of my page. They include everything. ;). Jena

prantalos said...

Are there any 8th grade posters?

Post a Comment