Monday, April 16, 2012

Pinterest Exchange!

I participated in Teacher Blogger Exchange's Pinterest exchange and it's been so much fun!  My partner was Tanja from Journey of a Substitute Teacher.

MsT3


Since my pinterest item arrived at Tanja's today (I went to grab her button and she posted about it too...too funny), I thought I'd share it because I'm so proud of myself...

This is a memo board similar to one that I found on Pinterest.  Although I bought the frame, I bought and cut the metal all by myself!!  It was much less scary than I originally thought it would be and found some rustic old door pulls for magnets.

Metal comes in a giant sheet, so with the left overs, I plan on making some fabric covered magnet boards for my kids' teachers during teacher appreciation week.  I'll make sure I post those too when the time comes.

I can't wait to see what others have made!


0 comments:

Post a Comment