Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Alien Hearts ~Extension Project



The alien hearts are starting to take form, and for the most part I am thoroughly impressed with the time and effort that students have put in to this activity. Yesterday students spent a good deal of time discussing the differences between the two different systems. I watched them gain an even deeper understanding of the heart and how it works. Here are some of the many sketches. Tomorrow we build!! (See the previous post for directions to this awesome higher level Bloom's activity!)





   

1 comments:

Shannon said...

WOW! That's about all I can say-WOW! Great drawings!

I wish I could draw like that! When I taught Kindergarten and tried to draw something on the board for them to copy I would hear actual snickers!! :)

Shannon
http://6thgradescottforesmanreadingstreetresources.wordpress.com/

Post a Comment