Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Integers

This week we have begun to review and strengthen our knowledge of integers.  Some kiddos have it in the bag, while others not so much.  For the next couple of days, I have several integer centers set up for the students to rotate through.  They love doing rotations, even in 6th grade, and I love all the active engagement.  I'm using one of Lisa Tilmon's games (they are super cute, and fun, and cheap!)  and then I have several that either the kids love and ask for again and again, or ...I just made.  It's free because I haven't had the opportunity to use it in the classroom yet, but since the students love triominoes, I know they'll enjoy it too.  Click on the pic to download your own!

3 comments:

Lisa Tilmon said...

Jena, I love your match up! And thanks so much for the shout out...hope you all have a blast with integers. :)

Lisa
Mrs. Tilmon Says…

Kate said...

Thank you so much for sharing!! My students will LOVE this!
☼Kate
To The Square Inch

Mrs. Mills said...

Excellent resource! Thanks! Also, I've just awarded you The Lovely Blog Award. You can check out the details at www.lessonsfromthemiddle.com.

Krystal

Post a Comment