Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Everything's Intermediate Expo

I was very excited to hear from Mor at Teacher's Treasure that the Intermediate Expo is coming in April!  I've never participated in anything like this before, so I'm excited to watch different teachers share their expertise!  Having taught primary and then intermediate, it's sort of like having a girl and then the boy.  There are tons of resources and professional development for primary, just as there are tons of cute items to buy a baby girl.  Then I moved to intermediate and found how little there is available in the resource category, just as the boys section at the stores are always smaller with fewer options.  I can't wait not only for what everyone will be showcasing, but to get to do some PD virtually!  Here's the link if you want to join me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment