Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Math Resources

There are some days, no, many days when I need more massed practice to supplement our math program.  For some kiddos, a spiral curriculum is perfect.  They get a new concept each day, while constantly reviewing what has already been taught.  For other students, they need 10 or 20 practice problems of the same type.  I'm so very thankful for all the great internet resources for math.  I used to make my own, usually by hand since the computer isn't very math symbol friendly, but now there is no reason since there are well done resources out there.

Math Worksheets 4 Kids
Kuta Software
Grade A Math Help
Math Ocean ~all grades
Ed Helper

And...the new one I learn of today Thinkfinity.  This one is more well rounded, and is categorized by state.

LOVE IT!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I have basically NO curriculum for math...the books we have are the books I used in middle school (no joke!) and they either don't cover state standards or the supplemental materials are missing. I make almost everything my kids do and I use a few of these sites for HW practice! Thanks for sharing!
☼Kate
To The Square Inch

Caught in the Middle said...

WOW! I'm not sure I could do with nothing, although I'm sure it would keep me creative, like it does you. I always love your posts!

Post a Comment