Friday, February 24, 2012

Favorite Pins of the Week!

I've spent entirely too much time on Pinterest this week.  More than usual, I think.  I just have to share my 5 favorites of the week!

How awesome is this for a center or an activity for early finishers!  The blog even provides the print outs.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

March 2nd is right around the corner! This blog provides a step by step tutorial.

I think everyone can relate to this one.  I had a good laugh when I found it!

Super cool for me since we are beginning our study of the human body this month.

I love these wreaths.  I pinned another that was a bunny.  They are so creative, but I think I'd have to  make it since it costs $400! The link takes you to the easy site with all the different character wreaths.



0 comments:

Post a Comment