Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Where oh where can I find out how everyone has made such cute blogs?

I'm pretending that I don't have to go back to school inservice on Friday.  This week has flown by!  And although I've accomplished a lot, I haven't had much time to work on fancying up my blog (one of those resolutions)  I did learn how to make a signature, but it's kinda glitzy.  I'll probably change it a bunch before I finally find what I like best.

I would like to know how all these teacher blogs have gotten oh so cute.  Do the authors buy digital scrapbook kits?  If so where?  There are so many cute lesson plans that I've come across on Pinterest and on TpT that I've bought, but apparently I missed that class on how to make all the cute print outs.  I'd like to put some things together for my upcoming unit on cells, but thought how nice it would be if I could create something that wasn't so blahhhh!  Let me know if you can help...apparently I can't search google properly either since I've been looking for tutorials on and off for the past several hours.

Then next week, I promise, I will write about something more useful!!

3 comments:

Ms. D said...

I was JUST about to compose a similar post. I don't know how everyone has such cute handouts/packets! :) I want some!

Kristen Bowers said...

Hey there! I just read your post (catching up on blog posts today). A lot of teacher bloggers have been commissioning or buying templates from designers on etsy.com. Try searching "blog design" or "blog templates". Hope this helps!

Kristen Bowers
Secondary Solutions Blog

Caught in the Middle said...

Thanks!

Post a Comment