Sunday, January 1, 2012

Linky Party for Middle and Upper Grades



Thanks to Kristen over at Secondary Solutions for inviting me to her Linky Party that is aimed at us mostly forgotten Middle and High School teachers.  It is cleverly set up to group both middle and high school blogs separately, and by subject area.  Yeah!!!  I've been checking in with all my faves along with some new ones I've found.  6th Grade Science Rocks and To the Square Inch, how have I missed you??  If you have time, you should definitely check it out!!

Here's how to join!!


1. Go to the Secondary Solutions website and add your button to the blog link up. 
2. Visit the other middle and high school blogs that have linked up.
3. Post about the blog party!


2 comments:

Life in Middle School said...

Hi! I wanted to pass along the Versatile Blogger Award to you!

Come over to my blog (Life in Middle School) and this post Blogging Award! to accept your award!

~Lauren from LIMS

Kate said...

Hi! Thanks so much for the shout out! It means so much to me :) I'm so happy to have found your blog too!
Kate
http://tothesquareinch.wordpress.com

Post a Comment