Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Make-over... with freebies to celebrate!

My mission to redesign my blog will soon be a reality!  Please bear with me as I play around with all the goodies that are coming with my template.  Kristen, over at Secondary Solutions, suggested checking out Etsy.  I found so many super cute items from templates to digital scrapbook paper.  I can't wait to get it up!

I've also been transferring many of my units over so that I can upload them to my TpT.  I just finished a 30 page document today on central tendencies.  I wish I was a little more computer savvy.  I am currently working with Pages, and am either not competent in using it, or it isn't very user friendly when it comes to what I need.  Thankfully, I'm able to save easily into PDF.

Here are a few pages...maybe you can use it too!



1 comments:

Life in Middle School said...

Hey Jena -

LOVE the new look!! Those owls are super cute!

Lauren
Life in Middle School

Post a Comment