Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blog Award





Thanks to Lauren at Life in Middle School for passing along the Versatile Blogger Award to me!!  This was thoughtful to think of little ole me and my ramblings on teaching.  I am quickly finding that the world of Middle School Blogging is growing and there are great ideas out there just as there are for primary grades.  Thanks to all of my readers and blogspirations for keeping me creative in the classroom.  (Yeah, I make up words...it's my blog, so I'm allowed!)  

The rules of this award:

  1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to them.  
  2. Tell 7 things about yourself  
  3. Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received an award!  
7 Things About Me:
  1. I've taught 15 years including Kinder (1), 1st (4), 4th (4), and 6th (6) grades. I loved them all!
  2. I work in a modified year round district (that means I'm out in June and go back at the end of July...which spells H-O-T in Arizona.)
  3. I'm married to a junior high school administrator, and have two children that continue to make me a better teacher by teaching me about perseverance and patience.
  4. I love Vera Bradley.
  5. I'm a picky eater.
  6. I really want to do something different with education, but don't want to go into administration or textbook sales...Ideas??
  7. I really want to use my summer "vacation" to travel to places outside of the most magical place on Earth. ;)


This award requests to share with 15 NEW blogs...Since it seems as though most blogs I've come across are seasoned, already winning the award... I decided to send it to Blogs that are New to Me or for the New inspiration every time I visit!


 Blogs I'm Sharing This With (15 is a lot)!  



1.  6th grade Science Rocks
2.  6th grade Scott Foresman Reading Street Resources
3.  Fast Times of a Middle School Math Teacher
4.  Mrs. Calhoun's Classroom on the Web
5.  Middle School Survival Guide
6.  Diary of a Fifth Grade Teacher
7.  Middle School Maven
8.  Middle School Math Rules
9. To the Square Inch
10. Venspired






3 comments:

Life in Middle School said...

You are so welcome!! Us Middle School blogs gotta stick together! :)

Ms. D said...

Jena thank you so much!!! I posted about the award and I really appreciate it!

Kate said...

Thanks so much!
Kate
http://tothesquareinch.wordpress.com

Post a Comment