Friday, December 30, 2011

Long needed vacation...and Vista print!

I've been on hiatus for several weeks now trying to focus on rest and relaxation!!  The holiday times for our family is so hectic, that some things needed to take a back seat so that the important stuff could be accomplished. :)  But, I'm back and am starting to plan for my return to school next Friday.  I have a Vistaprint Groupon I purchased a while back and need to use it by tomorrow.  I've seen so many neat things, but don't know what exactly I should do with my $70 (for $17).  And, to top it off, I've only ever ordered T-shirts for a family reunion through them.  Any ideas??  I will post pictures once I get my order.  I feel like this is definitely an undertapped resource that I need to utilize!

2 comments:

~Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh! Vista Print is my not-so-hidden obsession. Seems like everything I have in my class is from them!

Here is a link to my things. They might be helpful to you. (at the bottom of this link is a link to even MORE of my stuff if you need even more ideas ;))

Vista Print Ideas

~Stephanie
Teaching in Room 6

A Teacher's Treasure said...

Glad you're back!!!
I love Stephanie's Book Recommendation postcard, postcard exchange postcard, and stamps!!!! I would probably make myself some business cards too :) Looking forward to see what you made!

❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure

Post a Comment