Thursday, November 24, 2011

More to be grateful for...


This morning I'm so thankful to be a part of the blogging world.  Getting to see others' ideas and inspirations is refreshing.  I'm also thankful to bloggers like Mor from A Teacher's Treasure that honors and features others!!

So I'm passing this along to others, whose blogs I find inspiration from!

Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award to 10~12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.



My answers to the questions:
  • Favorite color? blue
  • Favorite animal? giraffe
  • Favorite number? 7
  • Favorite drink? Iced nonfat salted carmel mocha
  • Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
  • Your passion?  kids, inspiring others
  • Giving or getting presents? both
  • Favorite day? last day of school :)

Now to pass it along to others...this was so tough since I tried to find those who had not yet received it!! 

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Hello!

I just found your blog! I teach 6th grade reading and language arts in Alabama. I added your button to my blog! I was wondering if you could add an email subscription button to your blog? Google reader REALLY overwhelms me! :)

Shannon
http://6thgradescottforesmanreadingstreetresources.wordpress.com/

Caught in the Middle said...

Hi Shannon!

Thanks for your suggestion! I'm not very tech savvy and didn't realize that some people may not be able to work with Blogger. I also added you to my following list!

Thanks,
Jena

Shannon said...

Jena-

Thanks so much! I just signed up! :)And I LOVE your blog button!! So fitting!

Shannon
http://6thgradescottforesmanreadingstreetresources.wordpress.com/

dborck said...

Love your blog and wonderful ideas! I'm a middle school teacher librarian and I blog too.
http://dborck.wordpress.com/

Post a Comment