Thursday, October 13, 2011

Live Scribe

I've been using the Pulse Pen for a little over two years now.  If you have never had the chance to see it in action, it's amazing and its uses are nearly endless.  I utilize the Pulse Pen and LiveScribe software to teach math lessons that I upload onto my classroom website.  It's great for students that are absent, and those that need review, want to study for a test, check on difficult homework problems, and would like to preview the topics before class starts.  Once I started singing its praises, one teacher bought one for her own high school age daughter, a parent of one of my former students bought one for her son with learning disabilities, the principal bought one for classroom observations, and a college professor used mine once to collect discussions from each of the groups working on a lab.  It is a great piece of technology that continues to update and provide more digital tools. Below is the demo I found from You Tube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment